skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
25 feb 2010
-Freddie Mercury-
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario
Entrada más reciente
Entrada antigua
Inicio
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Pleilist.
Music
Playlist
at
MixPod.com
Con fecha de hoy:
Flauer en:
Facebook
Flickr
Fotolog
Twitter
contador de visitas
Facebook.
Florencia Viva
Crea tu insignia
F de Florencia.
Fleur
I'm a lover, not a fighter.
Ver todo mi perfil
Archivo del blog
▼
2010
(67)
►
julio
(2)
►
mayo
(16)
►
abril
(16)
▼
febrero
(32)
es mentira que escribo las canciones de amor pensa...
Better run for cover, you're a hurricane full of l...
The girl and the ghost sit in the corner. The girl...
-Freddie Mercury-
In a dream you appear for a while, you were here s...
She fills up every corner like she's born in black...
"Gone With The Wind"
I am restless, and I keep trembling. Everyone watc...
"Amelie."
¡ But you aren't even listening, because you are j...
La muerte no es más que un viaje, semejante al que...
Ya no es mágico el mundo. Te han dejado / Ya no co...
Why does it feel like it's raining in my head? I d...
-carpe diem-
Some people laugh, some people cry, some people li...
Yo era como una luna perdida- una luna cuyo planet...
Le Roi et les nobles se rassemblèrent pour ècouter...
I'm just the pieces of the man I used to be. Too m...
Sin título
When you're around I don't know what to do, I do ...
i get this feeling deep inside that somewhere some...
I'm sitting in a room, made up of only big white w...
Soledad. Es un sabor ácido del cual unos pocos se ...
When everything is going wrong and things are just...
Step up to the front. Tap your toe to the beat. Le...
Is anybody out there? Does anybody see that when t...
So this is how it goes. Well I, I would have never...
Sin título
There's a universal bottom line, everybody in disg...
"¡Es verdad! ¡Soy muy nervioso, espantosamente ner...
Florencia cortó un trozo de tela de su brillante p...
Sit tight, I´m gonna need you to keep timeCome on ...
►
enero
(1)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario