From the way that you acted to the way that I felt it, it wasn't worth my time. And now it's sad cause all I missed wasn't that good to begin with. And now I've started to beg you saying things that you don't mean... it isn't worth my time! A line's a dime a million times, and I'm about to see all of them. Goodbye to you, you're taking up my time.
You call my name when I wake up to see things go your way, I'm coughing up my time. Each drag's a drop of blood; a grain, a minute of my life it's all I've got just to stay down.Why do you think that I'm still down? I'm hoarding all that's mine. Each time I let just one slip by I'm wasting what is mine.
I'm about to see a million things I thought I’d never seen before, and I... I'm about to do all of the things I dreamed of and I don’t even miss you at all.-
(Bulimic - The Used).
You call my name when I wake up to see things go your way, I'm coughing up my time. Each drag's a drop of blood; a grain, a minute of my life it's all I've got just to stay down.Why do you think that I'm still down? I'm hoarding all that's mine. Each time I let just one slip by I'm wasting what is mine.
I'm about to see a million things I thought I’d never seen before, and I... I'm about to do all of the things I dreamed of and I don’t even miss you at all.-
(Bulimic - The Used).
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario